Navigating a Furlough in the Era of Coronavirus
Have you been furloughed from work?
You’re certainly not alone.
Due to the economic impact of the coronavirus, millions of people are being subjected to the stress and inconvenience of a forced work furlough.
Our Navigating a Furlough in the Era of Coronavirus guide will walk you through the steps you need to take now that you are faced with an involuntary break from work.
- How to replace your paycheck
- Ways to protect your retirement savings
- How to seek relief from creditors
- Tips for recession era budgeting
- What the CARES Act could provide for you
- Retirement plan guidance
- Money saving tax considerations
- And more…
Since our founding in 1993, we’ve helped clients navigate four major market downturns. While a furlough is intended to be temporary, it’s essential you move fast to limit the long-term damage this could do to your finances and plans for retirement.
Being proactive and making key decisions now will have a major financial impact on the rest of your life.