April 11, 2020 Money Matters Podcast
- Concerns over the expanded role of government. 4:37
- Pessimism over the CARES Act. 8:15
- Are my investments allocated correctly? 11:16
- How should I get back in the market? 26:24
- Should I refinance my $260,000 mortgage? 35:15
- One-third of renters didn’t make April payments. 47:30
Today’s fear affects your long-term goals
On this week’s Money Matters, Scott and Pat help you navigate the emotional roller coaster of today’s markets and avoid the potential mistakes that could wreck your retirement plans.
Scott and Pat advise a risk-averse caller, who reduced his stock and bond exposure, and wondering if his investments are allocated correctly. A 45-year-old caller, with $800,000 saved, cashed out his 401(k) in February and asks how he should get back in the market. Finally, a man who owes $260,000 on his mortgage asks if he should refinance his loan.
Download and rate our podcast here.