April 17, 2021 Money Matters Podcast
- The amazing and scary stock market. 4:25
- 401(k) savers buying high and selling low. 8:32
- How should I invest the proceeds of a CD? 11:09
- How should I take my pension? 21:28
- Should I make a Roth conversion? 34:52
- Responsibilities and estate planning. 44:50
- Should I rent or live at home to save money? 47:50
This too shall end.
On this week's Money Matters, Scott and Pat discuss the challenge of rebalancing your investments when the stock market has performed well.
Scott and Pat advise a conservative investor who asks how to handle the proceeds of a maturing CD. A caller asks how he should take an $845,000 pension and pay down his mortgages totaling $967,000. A man with a family income of $500,000 asks if he should make a Roth conversion. Finally, a college student asks Scott and Pat if he should save money by living with his parents after graduation.
Download and rate our podcast here.