April 18, 2020 Money Matters Podcast
- The long-term danger of inflation. 2:54
- It’s not too late to diversify. 8:08
- Interview with Andy Stout. 11:15
- Do I need to take my RMD this year? 26:34
- Political favors in the CARES Act. 31:15
- Did I allocate my investments correctly? 36:15
- Managing your emotions as an investor. 42:31
A recession is like a forest fire
On this week’s Money Matters, Scott and Pat interview Andy Stout, Chief Investment Officer of Allworth Financial. They discuss unemployment, the stock and bond market, and potential silver linings in this crisis.
Scott and Pat advise Cincinnati woman who asks how the CARES Act affects her Required Minimum Distribution. A caller, who is invested 45% in stocks and 55% in bonds, asks if his investments are allocated correctly for his needs and goals.
Download and rate our podcast here.