April 2, 2022
- What to do with short term money 00:35
- Inflation is eating up my savings. Help! 07:44
- Planning for an inheritance? A warning. 18:20
- He thought he was dying, so he blew all his money 23:28
- The wild housing market 26:20
- How aggressive should mom be with $100,000? 32:06
- The tax implications of dispensing $250,000 47:40
Fighting inflation, a warning about an inheritance, and the man who blew all his money because he “thought” he was dying.
On this week’s Money Matters, Scott and Pat help a father of five who is worried about inflation gobbling up his $100,000. Then they explain why planning your retirement around an inheritance could backfire. Plus, advice for a conservative investor who needs help managing $80,000. And hear the remarkable story of a man who blew through all his money because he thought he was dying. Turns out he wasn’t.
Join Money Matters: Get your most pressing financial questions answered by Allworth's CEOs Scott Hanson and Pat McClain live on-air! Call 833-99-WORTH. Or ask a question by clicking here. You can also email Scott and Pat at email@example.com.
Download and rate our podcast here.