April 20, 2019 Money Matters Podcast
- My annuity is worth $40,000. What should I do with it? 2:49
- How can I de-risk my $750,000 IRA? 9:44
- Is Social Security going broke? 20:05
- Don’t sacrifice your retirement for the grandkids. 26:30
- How can I create income from a property sale? 29:48
- What questions should I ask a financial advisor? 37:52
- How should I leave my house to my daughters? 43:50
Help your grandchildren, but not at the expense of your retirement.
Celebrating Easter, this week’s Money Matters is a look back at some of the show’s most memorable calls. Scott and Pat also discuss how many grandparents are helping grandchildren at the expense of their retirements.
Scott and Pat speak with a woman who would like to rollover an annuity that she bought for her daughter. A caller wants to make her $750,000 IRA less risky. A man is concerned about the future of Social Security. Scott and Pat speak with a man trying to turn the sale of a $400,000 property into retirement income. Finally, a woman in California wants to leave a house to her daughters, one of which has cancer.