April 25, 2020 Money Matters Podcast
- Living and saving in an interesting time 1:19
- Can I replace the RMD I took out? 8:52
- How can I save for my young children? 13:38
- Full tuition for online learning. 22:35
- Should I invest in oil? 26:52
- Implications of the second stimulus package 38:22
- Pensions are in more trouble. 44:20
Public pensions are in more trouble
On this week’s Money Matters, Scott and Pat discuss the economic implications of negative oil prices, the second stimulus package, potential state bankruptcies.
Scott and Pat advise a retired man looking to replace the $25,000 he took out as a Required Minimum Distribution at the beginning of the year. A mother of three asks how she can save for her three children. Finally, a California caller asks if she should invest in oil.
Download and rate our podcast here.