April 30, 2022
- I have $500,000 in cash. Should I invest it in real estate? 00:16
- A lesson on the donor-advised fund 11:04
- I have $215,000 in a money market and I want out 26:35
- Should I use $10,000 in cash to pay down my mortgage? 32:35
- I’m turning 65. Should I start taking Social Security? 38:00
- Help me contribute to a Roth IRA 46:44
Money markets, mortgages, marriage and more!
On this week’s Money Matters, Scott and Pat give advice to a recently married man thinking about investing $500,000 in cash into real estate. Then they provide guidance for a woman arguing with her husband over $215,000 that’s sitting in a money market. Plus, you’ll get a lesson on the donor-advised fund. Finally, help for a woman who wants to contribute to a Roth IRA but doesn’t have enough money.
Join Money Matters: Get your most pressing financial questions answered by Allworth's CEOs Scott Hanson and Pat McClain live on-air! Call 833-99-WORTH. Or ask a question by clicking here. You can also be on the air by emailing Scott and Pat at email@example.com.
Download and rate our podcast here.