April 4, 2020 Money Matters Podcast
- Living in a strange time. 1:21
- Did my investment manager manage my savings well? 4:21
- Risk isn’t an issue until it becomes an issue. 11:10
- What to expect from your financial advisor right now. 24:28
- Your retirement plans may have changed. 28:26
- Should I save in a Roth? 33:30
- CARES Act update. 47:40
Taking control of your finances and staying sane.
On this week’s Money Matters, Scott and Pat discuss some ways that you can take control of your finances and look for opportunities in this challenging market.
A man in Ohio asks if his investment manager, who is at a large brokerage house, allocated his savings appropriately for his risks and needs. Scott and Pat also advise a caller who has a family income of $450,000 a year and is considering a Roth conversion.
Download and rate our podcast here.