August 1, 2020 Money Matters Podcast
- Borrowing trouble with your investments 3:15
- Should my friend do a Roth conversion? 4:22
- How can I help my aging parents? 10:16
- What should I do with an extra $3,000 a month? 20:46
- How will restricted stock affect my taxes? 29:02
- Should I lower my investment risk? 37:06
- How can I plan for my Social Security benefit? 47:06
Regaining your confidence about retirement
On this week’s Money Matters, Scott and Pat discuss methods to secure your financial future in an uncertain time.
Scott and Pat advise a Sacramento man who is considering a Roth conversion. A caller asks how he can help his parents who have a lapsed life insurance policy and are living on Social Security. A Denver caller has $3,000 per month to save and asks how he should allocate his money. Scott and Pat speak with a caller who is receiving some of his pay in restricted stock and wants to know how that compensation will impact his taxes. A caller with $1.7 million saved asks if he should lower his investment risk. Finally, a man in Northern California asks for some help with his plan to take Social Security.
Download and rate our podcast here.