August 17, 2019 Money Matters Podcast
- Should I sell my rental property? 4:34
- What’s the best way to prepare for retirement in 2 years? 15:08
- Which pension option should I take? 29:03
- Volatility in the market & what to expect. 37:22
- Why you should not buy an index annuity. 50:21
Volatility is back: What Does That Mean for Your Investment Strategy?
On this week’s Allworth’s Money Matters, Scott and Pat discuss the current volatility in the markets, the negative yield curve and what that means for you and your savings.
Scott and Pat advise a retired caller on whether to keep or sell her rental property. A husband and wife plan to retire in two years and want to know what they can do with their current investments to prepare. Finally, a recent retiree wants to know if she should take a lump sum or a monthly stream of income on her pension plan.