August 24, 2019 Money Matters Podcast
- Should I sell my house to escape credit card debt? 4:50
- How should I prepare for Required Minimum Distributions? 13:13
- A breakdown of Net Unrealized Appreciation. 21:30
- How will my pension affect my Social Security benefit? 28:14
- How should I leave property to my daughter? 34:15
- Save on college tuition and disown your kids. 39:39
Would you disown your child to cut college costs?
On this week’s Allworth’s Money Matters, Scott and Pat discuss the rising trend of parents disowning their children to qualify for financial aid.
Scott and Pat advise a caller considering selling his house to pay for $50,000 in credit card debt. A Denver woman wants to adjust her IRA for Required Minimum Distributions. Scott and Pat speak with a caller concerned that his pension will affect his Social Security benefit. Finally, a mother asks how to leave property to her daughter.