August 28, 2021 Money Matters Podcast
- Financial planning is not an exact science. 1:26
- Can I retire in North Carolina? 4:42
- How should I save for a house? 15:11
- A soaring used car market. 20:59
- Should I turn my half-duplex into a rental? 27:23
- Should I buy an annuity in my 401(k)? 37:19
Annuities inside 401(k)s
On this week’s Money Matters, Scott and Pat discuss the soaring used car market and speak with a caller who is considering buying a $100,000 annuity inside her 401(k) plan.
Scott and Pat advise a San Francisco man on his plan to retire to North Carolina. A caller who is just starting out in his career asks how he should save for a house. A Pennsylvania man asks if he should turn his duplex into a rental that could net $1,400 a month. A California caller asks if she should buy a deferred fixed annuity.
Download and rate our podcast here.