August 31, 2019 Money Matters Podcast
- What should I do with a gifted house? 2:18
- How should I invest $320,000? 12:55
- Are REITs a good investment option for me 21:00
- Investing with negative interest rates. 26:58
- I’m expecting a worker’s compensation settlement. 35:40
- How should I invest in my 80’s? 41:53
- Saving for grandchildren’s college expenses. 45:56
- Podcast exclusive: Does a Roth conversion make sense? 52:55
What do negative interest rates mean for you?
On this week’s Allworth’s Money Matters, Scott and Pat discuss why trillions of dollars are invested in negative interest debt.
Scott and Pat advise a caller who may be gifted a $525,000 home. A man in North Carolina has $320,000 and wants an income-producing investment. A caller asks if she should invest in REITs. Scott and Pat advise a caller expecting a worker’s compensation settlement. A woman asks how she should invest in her 80’s. Finally, a caller asks how she can save for her grandchildren’s college expenses.
And in a segment exclusively for podcast listeners, Scott and Pat talk about Roth conversions.