August 7, 2021 Money Matters Podcast
- A long-term perspective on market corrections. 2:32
- How should I invest an inheritance? 6:39
- Can I afford to retire comfortably? 21:14
- Should I do a Roth conversion? 33:05
- When should I take Social Security? 42:05
- China’s crackdown. 47:46
A half-trillion-dollar wipeout
On this week’s Money Matters, Scott and Pat discuss China’s crackdown on technology and education companies and how that hurts American investors.
Scott and Pat advise a caller inheriting $600,000 who wants to know how he should invest the money to help his grandchildren and a favored ministry. A man with $2.5 million in savings asks if he can afford to retire comfortably and still maintain his standard of living. A retired caller who saved $1 million in traditional IRAs asks if a Roth conversion is a smart move. Finally, a saver who is helping his mother and sister financially asks when he should take Social Security.
Download and rate our podcast here.