December 14, 2019 Money Matters Podcast
- Amazon changed Christmas shopping 3:28
- Should I consolidate my investment accounts? 5:40
- Should I pay down my rental mortgages? 16:08
- Businesses move to save on taxes. 27:56
- End-of-year tax planning. 30:12
End-of-year tax planning
On this week’s Money Matters, Michael Mouriski, CPA and Vice President of Tax Solutions at Allworth Financial, joins Scott and Pat to discuss tax planning strategies for the end of the year.
Scott and Pat advise a Colorado caller looking to consolidate his four investment accounts. Also, a retiree in Lodi asks if he should pay down the mortgages on his rental properties with some of the $750,000 saved in his IRA.
Download and rate our podcast here.