December 19, 2020 Money Matters Podcast
- How Americans are giving back. 2:58
- When should I collect Social Security? 8:58
- The future of Social Security. 13:58
- What should I do with $340,000? 18:32
- How can I give my daughter an inheritance? 30:02
- Should I buy a second rental property? 38:23
- How should my daughter invest $12,000? 48:38
Where Donor Advised Funds are helping.
On this week's Money Matters, Scott and Pat discuss the promising ways that charitable giving changed in 2020.
Scott and Pat advise a caller concerned about means testing who wants to know when he should collect Social Security. A Utah man with $340,000 saved from a home sale asks if he should use the money to pay down the mortgage on another new home. A mother with $2 million in a 401(k) asks how she can create a tax-efficient inheritance for her daughter. Scott and Pat advise a South Carolina man about buying a second rental property. Finally, a caller asks how she can help her daughter save $12,000.
Download and rate our podcast here.