December 25, 2021
- What should I do with my $130,000 annuity? 02:45
- My mutual fund fees seem unreasonable. 14:20
- Should I retire to Thailand? 25:00
- Does the WEP impact my Social Security? 33:40
- Should I pay down my student loan or invest? 38:15
Liquidating an annuity, high mutual fund fees, and investment conflicts of interest.
On this week’s special “Best Of” Money Matters, Scott and Pat advise a New Jersey caller who wants to liquidate a $130,000 annuity. A caller wants to know why the fees on his mutual funds are so high. A Sacramento caller wants to know if he can afford to retire and move to Thailand. Finally, a police officer wants to know if the windfall elimination provision will impact his Social Security.
Download and rate our podcast here.