December 28, 2019 Money Matters Podcast
- Can I access Social Security as a non-working spouse? 4:07
- Windfall elimination provision. 10:44
- Can I roll a traditional 401(k) into a Roth? 16:25
- Should I pay down my 401(k) debt or car loan? 32:15
- How can I maximize my savings? 38:25
- Financial new year’s resolutions. 46:05
Financial New Year’s Resolutions
On this week’s Money Matters, Scott and Pat provide examples of how you can improve your finances in 2020.
Scott and Pat advise a Bay Area woman considering her Social Security options as a non-working spouse. A caller asks if she can roll her 401(k) into a Roth account. A man in Indiana with $44,000 in debt asks how he should prioritize his payments. A man with $200,000 in family income asks where he should save more.
Download and rate our podcast here.