December 4, 2021 Money Matters Podcast
- Should I keep my inflation bonds? 06:20
- Should I keep my three rentals? 13:45
- What should I do with $400,000 in cash? 29:00
- Should I take Social Security when I turn 62? 37:53
- Should I pay off my $300,000 mortgage? 45:35
The impact of omicron, pros and cons of inflation bonds, rental property, and excess debt.
On this week’s Money Matters, Scott and Pat advise a caller who wants to know about inflation bonds, then answer a question from a South Carolinian with three rentals, a $1.2 million portfolio, and a moderate amount of debt. A caller from Georgia wants to know what to do with $400,000 from the sale of a business. A caller wants to know whether he should take Social Security at age 62, age 65, or age 70. Finally, a Northern California caller owns three rentals outright but has a $300,000 mortgage on her primary residence and wants advice on whether she should invest or pay off the loan.
Download and rate our podcast here.