December 5, 2020 Money Matters Podcast
- Stock prices rising faster than earnings. 4:28
- Should I do a Roth conversion? 12:36
- Tax planning uncertainty. 19:45
- Should I buy a new home in the spring? 26:55
- The rules for buying rental properties. 36:22
- How can I feel comfortable spending in retirement? 38:03
- How should I invest $10,000 right now? 45:20
When stock prices grow faster than earnings…
On this week's Money Matters, Scott and Pat discuss end-of-year tax planning considerations in this uncertain political season, along with the reasons why they aren’t celebrating higher stock prices just yet.
Scott and Pat advise a California caller about a $36,000 Roth conversion. A father of three moved his family in with his in-laws and asks when he should buy a new home. A caller who is used to saving money asks how to feel comfortable spending in retirement. Finally, Scott and Pat advise a cancer survivor on how to invest $10,000.
Download and rate our podcast here.