December 7, 2019 Money Matters Podcast
- Scott is back. 1:32
- Where should I place my RMD? 6:05
- Is my Social Security calculation accurate? 19:18
- Coordinating medical care. 26:45
- How should I establish credit? 30:25
- Can I protect my assets from a civil lawsuit? 39:54
- Advance healthcare directives and POA. 48:36
- Podcast exclusive: managing a TSP. 52:35
Put your power of attorney and advance healthcare directives in place.
On this week’s Money Matters, Scott and Pat discuss the importance of having difficult financial conversations. They also talk about your options with a Thrift Savings Plan in a podcast exclusive segment.
Scott and Pat advise a caller in Northern California, with $1.6 million saved, who wants to know where to place her RMD. A man planning for Social Security asks if his calculation is accurate. A 26-year-old caller in South Dakota wants to establish credit but doesn’t know how. Finally, a Sacramento man facing a civil lawsuit asks how he can protect his assets.
Download and rate our podcast here.