February 1, 2020 Money Matters Podcast
- Finding purpose in retirement. 0:56
- How can I save for my grandchildren? 6:08
- Am I on the right path for a secure retirement? 13:30
- When you shouldn’t pay off a car loan. 23:00
- Remembering Scott’s dad. 26:20
- Should I pay down my mortgage right now? 31:17
- Am I missing anything in my retirement plan? 40:25
- Is a Roth conversion right for me? 46:37
What is your purpose in retirement?
On this week’s Money Matters, Scott and Pat discuss the challenge of finding your purpose after leaving a career.
Scott and Pat advise a grandfather who wants to save for his grandchildren’s college expenses. A caller back in the states after living in Taiwan asks if she is on the path to a secure retirement. A Cincinnati man asks if he should pay down his $60,000 mortgage with the savings in his Roth 401(k). Finally, Scott and Pat speak with a woman who saved $1.6 million and is considering a Roth conversion.
Download and rate our podcast here.