February 29, 2020 Money Matters Podcast
- Coronavirus and market turbulence. 4:25
- Should I buy a 2nd rental property? 15:32
- How can I transfer stock to my adult children? 26:32
- What should I do with my Parent PLUS loans? 35:54
- The problem with student loan forgiveness. 41:02
- Should I sell land and pay down my mortgage? 44:20
Are you concerned about market turbulence?
On this week’s Money Matters, Scott and Pat discuss the coronavirus and offer a historical perspective on stock market dips.
Scott and Pat speak with a caller in South Carolina who is looking to buy a rental property that’s valued at $900,000. A father asks how he can transfer Coca-Cola stock to his adult children. Scott and Pat advise an Ohio mother who took out $180,000 of Parent PLUS loans for her kids and is now looking to transfer the debt. Finally, a caller in Northern California asks if she should use the proceeds from a land sale to pay down her mortgage.
Download and rate our podcast here.