February 8, 2020 Money Matters Podcast
- What’s the advantage of a non-deductible IRA? 1:27
- What should I do with my company’s stock? 14:45
- Yield shields and retirement income. 20:35
- Can I give my wife my RMD? 26:15
- What you want in a financial plan. 30:14
- Can I afford a larger home? 33:37
- When should I take Social Security? 41:25
- The SECURE Act’s tax implications. 49:00
Protecting your money in the first years of retirement
On this week’s Money Matters, Scott and Pat discuss a simple investment strategy that they use to protect retirement income.
Scott and Pat advise a Sacramento woman looking to help her son invest in a non-deductible IRA. A caller asks how he should handle the company stock from an organization he recently left. A veteran asks how he can save money from Required Minimum Distributions for his wife. Scott and Pat speak with a woman who wants to buy a larger home for her retirement. Finally, a Cincinnati caller, who worked in the public and private sector, asks how she should plan for Social Security.
Download and rate our podcast here.