January 15, 2022
- The COVID resistant stock market 00:30
- I’m late to saving, how can I make up ground? 08:05
- When do I need to take my first RMD? 28:28
- Which account should I withdraw from first? 38:40
- Should I sell my losing stocks? 43:48
The COVID resistant market, advice for late bloomers, and required minimum distributions.
On this week’s Money Matters, Scott and Pat begin the show by discussing the seemingly COVID-resistant stock market. A married caller with high income and no savings wants to know how she can make up ground. A 71-year-old caller wants information on required minimum distributions. Next, a 61-year-old with five separate retirement savings accounts wants to know which vehicle he should tap first. Lastly, a caller wants to know if he should sell his losing stocks.
Download and rate our podcast here.