January 16, 2021 Money Matters Podcast
- Low-interest rates and the stock market. 1:10
- Preparing for future downturns. 8:08
- How can I save for my grandchildren? 12:53
- Do I need to buy a home? 20:40
- How does Prop 19 affect my estate plan? 32:14
- Can I help my nephew refinance his mortgage? 37:07
- Lending money to loved ones. 47:33
Free money and no-interest mortgages
On this week's Money Matters, Scott and Pat discuss how low-interest rates are driving the market and why a Danish bank is offering 20-year mortgages at 0%.
Scott and Pat advise a marine who wants to save money for his six grandchildren. A Sacramento caller making $110,000 a year asks if he should continue to rent or if he should buy a home. A mother in California asks how Prop 19 will affect her plan to pass her house on to her children. Finally, Scott and Pat speak with a New York caller who wants to help her nephew refinance his $85,000 mortgage.
Download and rate our podcast here.