January 25, 2020 Money Matters Podcast
- State of the stock market. 1:25
- Working with challenging clients. 8:43
- Should I pay off my mortgage before retirement? 11:25
- Can I use my home renovation expenses as a tax write-off 29:31
- What do you think of online trading organizations? 32:46
- Can I afford to buy a muscle car? 40:40
Stock prices don’t tell the whole story.
On this week’s Money Matters, Scott and Pat discuss the stock market’s continued rise, and why they’re paying close attention to company earnings.
Scott and Pat advise a caller with $2.8 million in Apple stock who is considering using the money to pay down his mortgage. A man in Washington asks if he can write-off the costs of his home renovation on his taxes. Scott and Pat speak with a man in Roseville who wants to join an online stock trading group. Finally, a caller in Southern California asks if he should take out a loan to purchase a $35,000 muscle car.
Download and rate our podcast here.