January 8, 2022
- Scott and Pat family money conversations. 02:00
- My parents died, what should I do? 10:25
- Can you tell me what a SEP IRA is? 19:50
- Are my investments age appropriate? 32:13
- When should my wife apply for Social Security? 43:20
Family financial conversations, money from an inheritance, and an overview of SEPs.
On this week’s Money Matters, Scott and Pat begin the show by discussing some recent conversations they’ve had with their own families about money. A caller recently lost both her parents and wants advice on what to do with the $400,000 inheritance. A self-employed caller wants information on SEPs. A savvy California investor wants to know if her stock allocation is age appropriate.
Download and rate our podcast here.