January 9, 2021 Money Matters Podcast
- The perplexing financial markets. 1:04
- What disciplined investors can learn from 2020. 10:55
- When can I retire? 13:54
- Would you quit your job if you couldn’t work from home? 26:50
- Should I form an LLC or an S corporation? 29:17
- How can I plan my finances after a cancer diagnosis? 38:58
You cannot time the market
On this week's Money Matters, Scott and Pat discuss the stock market’s perplexing surge, how bubbles have historically formed, and how disciplined investors can respond in the meantime.
Scott and Pat advise a law enforcement officer, with a yearly family income of $138,000, about when he can retire. A public-school counselor is starting an e-commerce business and wants to know how she should form her company. Finally, a caller who was recently diagnosed with cancer asks how she can plan for her financial future.
Download and rate our podcast here.