July 10, 2021 Money Matters Podcast
- Can I afford to retire in four years? 3:42
- How can I save for a private high school education? 13:23
- Parents paying for college. 22:21
- Do I owe taxes on early Roth IRA distributions? 27:45
- How can I get my bank to lower my mortgage rate? 36:28
- Bitcoin in IRAs and 401(k)s. 39:48
- Learning from your investment experience. 48:32
Learning from your investment history
On this week’s Money Matters, Scott and Pat discuss how your experience investing during the pandemic can help guide future financial decisions.
Scott and Pat advise a pilot with $1.6 million in savings about whether he can retire comfortably at age 65. A father in his late 50s asks how he should save for his son’s private high school education. A young man in Argentina asks if he owes taxes after taking early Roth IRA distributions. Finally, Scott and Pat speak with a caller looking to lower his mortgage rate.
Download and rate our podcast here.