July 18, 2020 Money Matters Podcast
- Value of a good financial planner 1:08
- How should I take my pension? 3:13
- Can a collection agency stop me from refinancing? 17:25
- This pandemic sheds light on faulty investments 23:38
- Estate planning strategies 26:55
- How much house can I afford? 33:45
- Is a Roth conversion right for me? 45:51
Shedding light on faulty investment ideas
On this week’s Money Matters, Scott and Pat discuss the ways this pandemic is changing real estate, long-term care, and the energy industry. They also review some estate planning strategies that could go away.
Scott and Pat advise a Northern California woman looking for the best way to use her $785,000 pension. A caller asks if a collection agency can impact his ability to refinance a home. A postal worker in Manteca, California, asks what kind of mortgage she can afford. Finally, a government employee with a yearly family income of $210,000 asks if he should do a Roth conversion when he starts a new business.
Download and rate our podcast here.