June 12, 2021 Money Matters Podcast
- Taking advice. 2:15
- How should I handle a $2 million inheritance? 4:10
- Should I save more or pay down debt? 18:10
- Scott’s and Pat’s start in the financial business. 28:18
- Should I transfer my 457 Plan into an annuity? 30:16
- How should I invest $70,000? 42:15
- What should I do with an old cash balance pension plan? 43:24
Taking care of your pets and your finances
On this week’s Money Matters, Scott and Pat discuss why people actually have an easier time taking advice about their pets than for themselves.
Scott and Pat advise a caller who wants to know how she should handle a $2 million inheritance. A great saver asks if he should put his marginal dollars toward investing or paying down his law school debt. A government employee who saved $500,000 in a 457 plan asks if he should transfer his savings into an annuity. A caller asks how to handle an estimated $70,000 from a property sale. Finally, Scott and Pat advise a caller about what to do with a cash balance pension account.
Download and rate our podcast here.