June 13, 2020 Money Matters Podcast
- Bad financial products for the wrong people. 3:51
- How can I open a Donor Advised Fund? 6:56
- Should I refinance? 18:05
- Should I buy gold? 29:55
- Pandemic’s effect on real estate. 36:25
- How should I convert Canadian dollars into USD? 39:15
- Should my neighbor refinance her mortgage? 46:40
Fewer business trips, fewer office buildings
On this week’s Money Matters, Scott and Pat discuss this pandemic’s potential long-term impacts on real estate.
Scott and Pat advise a charitably inclined caller who wants to open a Donor Advised Fund. A mother asks if she should refinance her $175,000 mortgage. A caller who is concerned about inflation asks if he should buy physical gold. A Kentucky man asks how he should convert the $85,000 in a Canadian bank account into US dollars. Finally, a Sacramento man asks if his 75-year old neighbor should use a reverse mortgage.
Download and rate our podcast here.