June 25, 2022
- Extracting the bull from the bear market 00:12
- I yanked money from my Roth IRA? What should I do with it? 06:40
- Should I reduce the amount of my Roth conversations? 17:30
- When bond maturity matters 26:34
- How to choose the right financial advisor 39:25
- Value stocks vs. growth stocks 47:51
Extracting the bull from the bear market, the risk of taking money from a Roth IRA, and how to find the right financial advisor.
On this week’s Money Matters, Scott and Pat extract the bull from the bear market. Then they offer honest advice to a 61-year-old who got spooked and yanked money out of her Roth IRA. A Georgia man hears why bond maturity is a key to his retirement. Finally, Scott and Pat help a man looking for the key questions to ask a potential financial advisor.
Join Money Matters: Get your most pressing financial questions answered by Allworth's CEOs Scott Hanson and Pat McClain live on-air! Call 833-99-WORTH. Or ask a question by clicking here. You can also be on the air by emailing Scott and Pat at email@example.com.
Download and rate our podcast here.