March 13, 2021 Money Matters Podcast
- Planning for an unexpected retirement. 02:15
- The so-called relief bill. 6:33
- How should I invest the proceeds from a CD? 11:42
- How can I retire early? 27:18
- Should I use 401(k) money to buy a condo in Thailand? 32:30
- How should I save for my grandkids? 41:19
- Student loans and unintended consequences. 49:21
The so-called relief bill
On this week's Money Matters, Scott and Pat discuss the potential long-term consequences of the $1.9 trillion stimulus package.
Scott and Pat advise a caller on how to invest the proceeds from a maturing CD. A 32-year-old woman, who makes $90,000 a year, wants to retire early, and asks if she should prioritize investing in a 401(k) or a brokerage account. A man wants to know if he can use $100,000 from his 401(k) to buy a condo in Thailand. A new grandmother asks how she can invest for her grandkids.
Download and rate our podcast here.