Coronavirus and stock market turbulence
- Coronavirus and market turbulence. 1:10
- How much house can I afford? 15:28
- Will new legislation reduce my Social Security? 27:32
- Should I do a Roth conversion? 34:18
- The impact of the ACA on estate planning. 40:11
- Interview with Michael Mouriski, CPA. 42:15
On this week’s Money Matters, Scott and Pat discuss the coronavirus and recent stock market turbulence. They also interview Michael Mouriski, CPA and Vice President of Allworth Tax Solutions, about how you can prepare for the 2020 tax season.
A man in the Bay Area asks how much house he can afford. Scott and Pat advise a caller who is concerned that legislative changes will impact his Social Security benefit. Finally, a caller in Cincinnati, who is a year-and-a-half away from retirement, asks if a Roth conversion will lower his future tax burden.
Download and rate our podcast here.