March 19, 2022
- Saving for retirement is the biggest concern 00:20
- Big swings on Wall Street: a reality check 07:06
- The case of the missing IRA check 09:47
- The risk of using home equity to buy rental property 26:20
- When will red-hot inflation end? 35:49
- To buy or rent – that is the question 43:30
Big swings on Wall Street: a reality check.
On this week’s Money Matters, Scott and Pat put wild swings on Wall Street into perspective. Then they help a man sort out tax implications after his mother accidentally deposited money meant for her IRA, into a checking account. You’ll hear honest advice for a man who wants to tap into his home’s equity to buy rental property. Plus, should you buy or rent a house? Scott and Pat help guide a young investor.
Join Money Matters: Get your most pressing financial questions answered by Allworth's CEOs Scott Hanson and Pat McClain live on-air! Call 833-99-WORTH. Or ask a question by clicking here. You can also email Scott and Pat at email@example.com.
Download and rate our podcast here.