March 21, 2020 Money Matters Podcast
- Government response to the coronavirus. 0:47
- Using financial planning fundamentals today. 10:51
- Should I continue to rebalance my investments? 15:37
- Could this get worse? 26:29
- Is now the time for tax-loss harvesting? 32:20
- Will I be able to retire comfortably? 38:38
- Should I remodel my home? 46:30
This too shall pass.
On this week’s Money Matters, Scott and Pat discuss the US government’s response to the economic fallout from the coronavirus. They also review the financial planning fundamentals that can help you through market turmoil.
A Sacramento caller asks if she should continue to rebalance her investments. A caller asks if he is performing a tax-loss harvest correctly. Scott and Pat advise a California woman who is concerned that she won’t be able to retire comfortably and considering buying an annuity. Finally, a caller asks if she should remodel her $650,000 home.
Download and rate our podcast here.