March 23, 2019 Money Matters Podcast
- What should I do with my life insurance policy? 6:17
- My employer is giving me a poor 401(k) option. 15:12
- Tax time is coming up. 22:24
- How should I help my kids pay for college? 27:10
- What is a 529 plan? 34:05
- I’m worried the stock market is overheating. 37:06
- Does a variable annuity make sense for me? 43:55
On this week’s Money Matters, Scott and Pat talk about some ways you can get ready for tax time, and the myth about filing an extension.
Scott and Pat talk to a man in Denver who wants to change his adjustable life insurance. A Colorado caller says his employer is phasing out his 401(k) and giving only one option. A woman asks how she should save for her children’s college education. A Sacramento man with $1.5 million saved and a $75,000 pension is concerned the market is overheating and considering municipal bonds. A financial advisor is selling a man with $2 million in savings a variable annuity.