March 28, 2020 Money Matters Podcast
- Pay attention to the credit market. 1:05
- Big swings are the new normal. 5:14
- The need for financial advice has never been greater. 10:39
- The problems with lifecycle funds. 16:26
- Coronavirus and small businesses. 27:10
- Breaking down The CARES Act. 29:30
- An issue with unemployment benefits. 31:40
- The differences between 2008 and now. 45:02
The CARES Act and its impact on you.
On this week’s Money Matters, Scott and Pat take a long-term perspective on the $2.2 trillion CARES Act. They discuss its potential impact on unemployment, your retirement, and more.
Download and rate our podcast here.