March 30, 2019 Money Matters Podcast
- How do I pay this $11,500 tax bill? 3:28
- What’s the best way to pass money on to my kids? 15:07
- What to do when you’re 5 years from retirement. 26:46
- Will my Social Security get taxed? 32:24
- Who is a reverse mortgage right for? 38:20
- I need to help my daughter pay for college. 40:09
Who are reverse mortgages right for?
On this week’s Money Matters, Scott and Pat talk about the critical steps to take if you’re five years from retirement, and the moral hazard in forgiving student loans.
Scott and Pat talk to a concerned caller with an $11,500 tax bill who doesn’t know how to pay it off. A Roseville man has more than $2 million in savings and wants to leave some for his kids. A caller asks how his Social Security may get taxed. A father in New Jersey wants to help his daughter pay for an $80,000 a year graduate program.