March 6, 2021 Money Matters Podcast
- Should I purchase a home with a reverse mortgage? 1:21
- What should I do with $500,000 from a property sale? 9:54
- Cities are paying workers to move. 23:05
- Where should I save to buy a house? 28:36
- Do I need to work with a fee-based advisor? 38:56
- When will the market “bubble” burst? 49:24
Silicon Valley wages in rust belt towns.
On this week's Money Matters, Scott and Pat discuss why more cities are paying remote workers to relocate.
Scott and Pat advise a Colorado man with $620,000 in savings who wants to know if he should use a reverse mortgage to buy a home. A caller netted $500,000 from a property sale and asks if he should use the money to pay down his mortgage. A San Diego caller in her 20s who makes $94,000 a year wants to know if she should save to buy a home. Scott and Pat then speak with a man who wonders if he needs a fee-based financial advisor. Finally, a caller asks when the next market crash will occur.
Download and rate our podcast here.