May 11, 2019 Money Matters Podcast
- Can I collect Social Security on my ex’s record? 5:45
- Is my financial advisor charging me a fair price? 12:51
- Graduation season is here. 29:12
- Don’t fall for lifestyle creep. 32:55
- Scott's and Pat’s humble career beginnings after college. 40:30
- Advice for college graduates. 41:45
- Advice for high school graduates. 46:04
Advice for graduates and their parents
Graduation season is here! On this week’s special edition of Allworth’s Money Matters, Scott and Pat offer advice to graduates and their parents.
Scott and Pat take a call from a woman in Colorado who wants to know if she’s better off collecting Social Security based on her ex-husband’s record. Also, a Denver caller asks if her financial advisor is charging her a fair rate.