May 14, 2022
- The pandemic: are the winners now the losers? 00:16
- I’m 63. Should I start taking Social Security? 08:00
- Can I lower the tax burden on my IRA beneficiaries? 15:19
- Can I financially help my daughter pursue her dreams? 25:30
- Checking in on a man who “accidentally retired” 34:40
A perfect example of financial planning, and a house call to a man who “accidentally retired.”
On this week’s Money Matters, Scott and Pat utilize a financial planning technique to get to the bottom of a man’s question about social security. Then they guide a retiree and single mother who wants to financially help her daughter pursue her dreams. Finally, Scott and Pat make a house call to a man who once called the show and said he “accidentally retired.”
Join Money Matters: Get your most pressing financial questions answered by Allworth's CEOs Scott Hanson and Pat McClain live on-air! Call 833-99-WORTH. Or ask a question by clicking here. You can also be on the air by emailing Scott and Pat at email@example.com.
Download and rate our podcast here.