May 16, 2020 Money Matters Podcast
- Memorable radio moments 2:15
- I inherited physical gold. What should I do? 7:40
- Should I withdraw money from my 401(k) early? 14:35
- How Money Matters began. 26:15
- How does the CARES Act affect my RMD? 30:25
- Changed incentives in the CARES Act. 38:56
- My bank CDs matured. Where should I put the money? 43:03
25 years and 1 million downloads later, retirement has changed
On this week’s Money Matters, Scott and Pat look back at some of their favorite calls and the early days of the radio show.
Scott and Pat advise a Colorado caller who inherited 25 ounces of gold from his father. A man in Northern California wants to withdraw money from his 401(k) to pay down his $200,0000 mortgage. A Carmichael caller asks how the CARES Act affects his Required Minimum Distribution. Finally, Scott and Pat speak with a woman in Colorado looking to invest the money in her bank CDs.
Download and rate our podcast here.