May 2, 2020 Money Matters Podcast
- A disconnect between the stock market and the economy 3:15
- How should I invest $45,000? 6:31
- How can I pay down my credit card debt? 17:49
- Ripple effects from the coronavirus 26:50
- I lost my job. When should I rollover my 401(k)? 32:35
- When should I take Social Security? 41:55
- Debt and personal guarantees 47:20
Personal guarantees and debt can wreck your finances
On this week’s Money Matters, Scott and Pat discuss the current disconnect between the stock market and the broader economy.
Scott and Pat advise a recent college graduate looking to invest $45,000. A part-time worker nearing retirement asks how he should pay down his credit card debt. A caller who recently switched jobs asks what he should do with his 401(k). Finally, a man with $350,000 in savings and a pension asks if he should take Social Security early.
Download and rate our podcast here.