May 21, 2022
- Understanding the real reasons for inflation 00:17
- Should I use a 401(k) loan to pay off credit card debt? 20:15
- What a pig farmer can teach us about investing 30:55
- Should I accelerate paying off my mortgage? 39:48
- When $100 billion can backfire 45:10
The real reasons for inflation, a warning about 401(k) loans, and what a pig farmer can teach you about investing.
On this week’s Money Matters, Scott and Pat explore the real reasons for inflation with one of the world’s leading authorities on monetary policy and economic history. Then, they deliver a warning for a woman who is considering taking out a 401(k) loan to pay off credit card debt. You’ll hear honest advice for a man who wants to accelerate paying off his home. Finally, what a pig farmer can teach us about investing.
Join Money Matters: Get your most pressing financial questions answered by Allworth's CEOs Scott Hanson and Pat McClain live on-air! Call 833-99-WORTH. Or ask a question by clicking here. You can also be on the air by emailing Scott and Pat at email@example.com.
Download and rate our podcast here.