May 22, 2021 Money Matters Podcast
- Randomness and stock picking. 2:28
- Where else should I save money? 12:18
- How should I handle my trust? 29:30
- Can I retire at age 56? 38:32
- Handling high inflation. 43:48
Stock picking and coin flipping
On this week's Money Matters, Scott and Pat discuss the key reasons why popular investment fund managers have trouble repeating stellar returns.
Scott and Pat advise an attorney in California with $430,000 in retirement savings about how he should invest for the long-term future. A caller who is retiring at the end of the month asks how he should handle a trust. Finally, a caller with a family income of $210,000 and $300,000 in savings asks if she can afford to retire at age 56.
Download and rate our podcast here.