May 30, 2020 Money Matters Podcast
- Stock market update 1:35
- Should I continue my Roth conversion strategy? 4:18
- Will my pension from the Postal Service go away? 16:16
- Can I move my 401(k) to another provider? 22:03
- Emotions and tax loss harvesting. 28:30
- How does the CARES Act affect charitable contributions? 30:48
- How can I diversify my deferred compensation? 37:58
The bond market’s message
On this week’s Money Matters, Scott and Pat discuss the strange behavior of many stocks, and why the bond market may be acting differently.
Scott and Pat advise a man with $6.75 million saved looking to leave money to his children in a tax-efficient way. A postal worker asks if she will lose her $1,500 monthly pension. A Cincinnati caller is dissatisfied with his current 401(k) and wants to move his account to a new provider. Scott and Pat speak with a man who asks how the CARES Act affects his yearly $5,000 charitable contribution. A caller asks how he can diversify the $1.3 million in his deferred compensation plan.
Register for our virtual workshop, “Be a Bull in a Bear Market” here.
Download and rate our podcast here.